Established Seattle Law Firm Pursues Justice for Clients Statewide
Washington injury and employment lawyers assist victims of negligence and mistreatment
The legal system exists to deliver justice to people who have been wronged, but you might not get the result you deserve unless you hire a qualified attorney. At Mann & Kytle, PLLC in Seattle, we represent Washington residents in employment law and personal injury cases so that they can recover compensation for the harm done to their physical, mental and financial well-being. Our firm values the clients we serve and we want you to feel empowered by our willingness and ability to fight powerful opponents on your behalf. You can count on us to work with you hand-in-hand whether we can secure a favorable result within days or spend years advocating for you in negotiations, mediations, litigation and, when necessary, appeals.
Respected attorneys provide knowledgeable counsel and responsive service
With more than 70 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers have built a strong reputation among clients and the legal community. When you work with us, you will have an attorney who is:
- Accomplished — Our track record of successful decisions gives clients the confidence they need to tackle tough challenges. Firm attorneys Mary Ruth Mann and James W. Kytle have earned AV Preeminent® Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Engaged — We don’t take the easy way out, but develop creative strategies to help our clients achieve their objectives. Whether you’re taking on your employer or are attempting to secure a substantial financial recovery following a serious injury, you will work one-on-one with a proven lawyer who is committed to helping you.
- Flexible — Any legal matter can be stressful, but we strive to ease the burden on the people we represent by offering flexible scheduling and taking the time to answer each question and concern promptly and completely. Every case is unique and we focus on providing professional counsel tailored to your particular needs.
There’s usually just one opportunity to win the legal result you’re entitled to. When so much is on the line, it is critical to hire a skillful, established attorney.
Legal counselors handle mediation proceedings and sex abuse claims
Since opening in 2005, our firm has provided strong advice and advocacy to clients in the following legal practice areas:
- Personal injury — When someone has been hurt due to another’s negligence, our attorneys aggressively litigate personal injury matters, particularly in the most serious cases involving catastrophic harm and wrongful death.
- Truck, auto and motorcycle accidents — Obtaining the payment you need to recover from an auto accident can be very complex. In negotiations with insurers and lawsuits against negligent drivers, we press for an appropriate outcome. Our lawyers are also familiar with the specific considerations that apply to matters arising from truck and motorcycle collisions.
- Employment law — As a firm with a long history of representing public employees and workers at private businesses, you can count on us for exceptional employment law counsel. This includes assistance with discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and breach of contract claims.
- Sexual abuse — Victims of sexual abuse might suffer for years, or even decades. While nothing can undo the harm that was done, we look to gain some relief for plaintiffs while holding predators accountable.
- Mediation — If you’re seeking an alternative to litigation, we can explain the potential benefits of mediation and advocate for you in a proceeding guided by a qualified, neutral third party.
Don’t hesitate to get the legal counsel you need to make well-informed decisions. Most cases are subject to strict deadlines and proving your claim usually becomes harder as time passes.
Contact an experienced Washington attorney to make an appointment
Mann & Kytle, PLLC handles employment law, personal injury and mediation matters for clients in the Seattle area and throughout Washington. For a consultation regarding your legal needs, please call 206-457-2057 or contact us online. Our office is in Downtown Seattle.